ICAI -Industry HR Meet on 18th November 2011 in Mumbai
Committee for Members in Industry(CMII) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has been successfully organising Campus Placement Programme for Newly qualified Chartered Accountants as well as Special Placement/Job Fairs for Experienced Chartered Accountants regularly throughout the year. The Campus Placement Programme August-September 2011 was concluded with a resounding success offering more than 1000 jobs to the Chartered Accountants.
CMII decided to organize ICAI-Industry HR Meet to discuss certain critical issues relating to the organization of Campus Placement Programme throughout the country at various centres.
We solicit the presence of senior officials from organisations preferably one representative each from the HR Team, Finance Team and the experts who are involved in the recruitment process on behalf of organisation.
The discussion points in the above said meet will be as follows:
ICAI’s Corporate Forum on
9th & 10th December, 2011 in
a) Career Ascent
b) Gulf Campus
c) Corporate Conclave
d) Financial Services Expo
e) ICAI Awards 2011
2) The over viewing of Placement rules which is to be finalized by the Committee for Members in Industry eliciting your valuable suggestions for further improving the forthcoming Campus Placement Programme of the Institute to our mutual advantage.
3) Develop cost effective strategies for Campus Placement Pragrammes for mutual benefits
4) Ways and means of association of ICAI with the Human Resources development endeavors of your organization especially Chartered Accountants.
5) Identifying other areas for cooperation between ICAI and organization.
6) Fedback/comments about the Past Placement Programmes targeting the various specific segments of
Chartered Accountants organised by the Committee
for Members in Industry .
We would like to invite representatives for the said HR meet in Mumbai at following venue:
Date & Time: 18th November, 2011 & 10.30A.M-1.30P.M
Venue: The Orchid Hotel
Nehru road, vile parle (e),
Mumbai – 400 099,
A line in reply accepting our invitation may be sent to:
Dr.Surinder Pal, Secretary,CMII
Mrs S. Kapoor , Sr Faculty
Telephone No.: 011-3011549, 548,450 , 022-22154935
Kindly arrange to provide us the following information for our records.
We are eagerly looking forward to meet the officials from your organization to make the meet mutually beneficial and furthering the bonds between ICAI and your organization.
with kind regards
CA. K. Raghu
Committee for Members in Industry
*There is no participation fee for Corporates.However prior Registration is compulsory.